PUMP REPAIRING CLAUSE
- The party to send the material for repairing on paid and door delivery basis only.
- To maintain records, we require a returnable challan with appropriate contact details to register its inward in stores.
- All individual items must be mentioned in challan clearly. This is important to avoid any issue of short supply after returning material.
- It is compulsory for the customer to fill the Complaint form for repairing and should clearly mention the exact problem in the pump.
- The estimate for repairing your pump would be sent to you within 3 working days from the date of receipt of goods at our premises
- After receipt of the estimate at your end, we expect your final decision either to repair the material or not maximum within 5 days from the date of our estimate. If it is not possible due to any reason at your end, your written request and our confirmation is essential. Otherwise material will be returned without repairing TO PAY basis.
- If the damaged goods are not to be repaired / replaced after dismantling the pump, then the pump will be returned in dismantled condition only, as many of the internal parts are not possible to re-assemble as it is
- In the event of repairing the goods, you will have to arrange for necessary payment and Performa invoice within max. 3 working days of material readiness intimation from our side.
- After repairing, we will make G.S.T. Invoice for the spares used for repairing as per our estimate & your PO and Debit Note will be issued for service charge. Service tax will be applicable on service charge.